Focus mk1. Airbag light

The airbag light on my Mk1 Focus came on for no apparent reason today.

Stays on solid - no flashing etc.

I'm assuming/hoping its a connector/wiring issue.

Anyone point me to the most likely suspects plz?

TIA

Andy

Reply to
Acedrew

Isn't that one of the models which develops a wiring fault on the seat for the seatbelt pre-tensioners?

Reply to
Conor

Connecter for the seat belt pretensioner. Apply common sense, they snap back rather hard if you put a static spark up them.

Reply to
Duncan Wood