406 coupe Temperamental Airbag light

I have a 2001 406 3L coupe, and recently, every now and then, the airbag light on the dashboard will come on (flashing) and stay on until I turn off the engine. Usually it's ok for most of the next trip, then eventually it starts flashing again.

I presume it is a dodgy connection, not an airbag that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't, is there an obvious place to look for a connector etc?

Thanks, Pascal.

Reply to
Pascal Herczog

Ah - only just realised that there were recent posts on the same subject - will check under both front seats first then!

Pascal

PS: How do you search through newsgroup archives when only the last few weeks' worth of headers are showing?

Reply to
Pascal Herczog

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pascal Herczog" Newsgroups: alt.autos.peugeot Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 10:45 PM Subject: Re: 406 coupe Temperamental Airbag light

Chris