Ford Escort 1.6 S Fuse box Problem

Hi All, I have a 91 s escort, with electrical problems,i'm guessing that its the fuse box that ive been told is common, my car has the 1.6 efi engine, i was wondering that because my car seems quite rare, will any escort fusebox fit?

thanks

james

Reply to
james

I think all of the Escort fuse boxes are the same. You just have to replace all of the fuses and relays in the correct positions.

HTH

Anthony Remove eight from email to reply.

Reply to
Anthony Britt