Ford Escort Brake Cable

Replacing the parking brake cables on my R Reg Estate and I'm after a bit of advice. The replacement cables are of different lengths, about

2" difference. Does the shorter cable go to the left drum to matcxh the slightly shorter run? Can't tell from the old cables as one has been stretched. Cheers, Bob
Reply to
sapper7282

That would make sense.

Not by 2" it hasn't. The end would come off or the cable snap long before that.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat