Ford Escort Idle Speed Control Valve

Hi, just wondering if anyone an help. I have a 96 P reg Ford Escort 1.6 Si 16V.
I need to replace the Idle Speed Control Valve, but am having trouble
locating it.
Does anyone have a diagram/picture of a) what it looks like and b) the location relative to the inlet manifold.
I have also hear that i is a lot easier to remove when the car is on ramps. Is that also the case ?
many thaks for any replies
regards Neal
its a small silver cylinder like object bolted on the intake manifold by 2x 8mm bolts which on this model is at the back of the engine bay - and yes its easier on a ramp just simply because you can see(just)wot your doing
Many thanks for that.
Have replaced the idle speed control valve today.
Very dificult to see from below, but as you say, just!! Mostly done on feel.
I took pictures when i did this job, so if anyone else ever has to do this, a least there will be a picture
http://www.damnation24-7.co.uk/idlevalve/index.html
many thanks Neal