Ford Ka

Hi,

I am having a couple of problems with my KA. The rear window heater and rear wiper have stopped working. Does anybody know what may have caused this and do you know if it is going to be very expense to get fixed?

thanks

Reply to
watta

Certainly the wiper, probably the heater - bad earth through the tailgate hinges. I *almost* put a supplemental earth strap between car body and boot but as luck would have it, all the prodding and poking seemed to remedy this problem on the wife's Ka

Reply to
Mike Dodd

What he said!

Take the hinge pins out one at a time (with someone else supporting the tailgate) and clean them with some wet & dry.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

The message from Paul Giverin contains these words:

Spoilsport!

Reply to
Guy King

I had this problem on a KA and thought about hooking up a separate earth between boot lid and body - then I found a squirt of oil on the hinges seemed to work.

Reply to
Sunday Driver