Ford Transit passenger seat mountings

I have a pre-smilie Transit '94 and have the opportunity of buying a 2003 front passenger seat.

Have the mounting positions changed over the years? Does anyone have an idea of the range of year of donor vehicle where a passenger seat will still fit my Transit?

Reply to
Fred

I doubt the 2k transit seat would fit. The transit was roughly the same from 91 til 2000 (it was facelifted about

96), so you've got quite an age range of donors.
Reply to
M Cuthill