Fork lift brake cylinder

I already do something more intellectually demanding alongside lorry driving.

Reply to
Conor

Losing arguments on Usenet?

Reply to
PC Paul

You read the Daily Star?

Reply to
Art Deco

What would you know? They come from many walks of life.

Reply to
Conor

Have I? I'm posting in my usual manner. I haven't "resorted" to anything.

Not in the slightest.

Reply to
Conor

Correct. You may have a degree and the intellect of a scientist, but rightly or wrongly you come across as a petty thug with one tatoo'd arm sticking out of the window of your truck.

Reply to
DervMan

It's a side effect of the environments I've worked in for most of the last two decades.

Reply to
Conor

That's a pathetic excuse...

Reply to
DervMan

What rubbish. People far more knowledgeable than you accept it as a fact.

Reply to
Conor

I bet a lot of them are Oxbridge graduates, right?

Reply to
Art Deco

Whatever.

Sounds like "lowest common denominator" to me. Following the herd, yeah, great sign of intellect that.

Reply to
DervMan

Obviously you think little of your own as you've done nothing but follow the herd in the latest round of Conor bashing..

Reply to
Conor

Conor bashing isn't a herd activity, more an individual preference that happens to be felt by many people at any given time...

HTH ;-)

Reply to
PC Paul

H'actually if you follow the thread you'll see I did nothing of the sort.

Reply to
DervMan

Baaaa....

Reply to