Free Fuel For a Year

You can Win free Petrol for one year at:

Have a nice day

Craig.

Reply to
Craig Johnson

And pigs might fly

Reply to
DougP

Contest Rules

! THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN TO THE WORLD ! +1

One Prize will be drawn , for each Three hundred and seventy five thousand advertisment banner clicks.

Reply to
Sure you're telling the truth?

Takes for ever to load and is probably as likely as winning the lottery/stupidity tax. Crap host too, only 100 milli bits of web space.

Reply to
Malc

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

Seems a bit limited.

Mind you - I saw a forcourt airline the other day which claimed to be able to to up to 7000MBar.

Reply to
Guy King

words:

or to put it another way, 105psi. They must be expecting Conor in his truck :-))

But this reminded me of when I used to go to a model railway exhibition when I was a kid. The displays used to have signs such as "DANGER - 8000 Millivolts - KEEP CLEAR"

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "shazzbat" saying something like:

MegaBar.

101500000000psi.
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The message from "shazzbat" contains these words:

Nope - not 7000mBar, 7000MBar - seven /billion/ atmospheres.

Perhaps that's where the WMDs went.

Reply to
Guy King