Frontera discs/pads

Hi,

I've (been) volunteered to change the front discs and pads on my father-in-law's L-reg Frontera 2.0S (SWB).

Should I expect this job to be any harder to do than on a cavalier (or on an escort for that matter)???

I've not checked with his BoL yet...

Cheers,

Iain

Reply to
Iain McLaren

Hi,

No Frontera owners here then?!?

Having consulted the Haynes, I've decided against doing it. Removing the discs involves removing the front hubs. Putting them back on (properly) looks like quite a job so he's going to get a local garage to do it.

Iain

Reply to
Iain McLaren