funny?

now call me a nosy/ bored person but.. I over heard my colleage calling a garage the other day, he explained that the problem was that the temperature gauge was reading cold and the heater did not get hot at all... now I'm thinking almost any one with any sort or mechanical sympathy should be checking the coolant levels occaisionally any way !! ( or am I wrong here??) Some people..

Simon

Reply to
srp

Also sprach " snipped-for-privacy@lycos.co.uk" :-

Perhaps he had.

Reply to
Guy King

But not everyone has any mechanical sympathy.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Robin Graham

If it's an airlock / buggered thermostat, what use is checking the coolant??

Reply to
Harry