Good source for Saab parts?

Anyone know of a good source for Saab parts?
I have had a quote for shock absorbers from my local garage and was just glad I was sitting down when they quoted me 300 plus fitting plus VAT !!!!
TIA. Rob
Kalico wrote:

GSF and Eurocar parts spring to mind.

!!!!
For starters try Euro Car Parks or german swedish and french (google for them)
If you are in the south (middlesex) "Two stroke to Turbo" are great ppl to talk to.
Tim..
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. wrote:

I'll second that - use them both lots, very good service and prices.

You sure about that? I've found them to be consistently rude and expensive. Maybe they just don't like me.
For the OP - also look at <http://www.partsforsaabs.com/ . The prices are a little variable - some things are very cheap, others not. But they do keep a good range.
--
Grunff