Halfords will price match - even trade outlets

Just to let you know I was in halfords and saw advertised that they will price match car parts, even trade outlets.

Reply to
Mike Yates

Just out of interest does this include Ripspeed. As IIRC they do Mintex pads. Set of 1166's pads for my Brembo's is around £100 mail order, saving the 8quid postage would allow 3 more pints on a Saturday evening ;-)

Matt

Reply to
**-**