headlight strange behaviour

Hi,

I have a problem with my headlights on a '96 Ford Fiesta 1.3l. Full beam works, parking lights work, but the driving lights only come on when indicating right ! What is the problem likely to be ?

Also if anyone knows of where I can get a used towbar for this car please let me know.

Thanks

Ian

Reply to
ISmith

Broken indicator stalk. Get a replacement from scrappies. Easy DIY fix.

Reply to
Conor

Reply to
ISmith