Help: cheapest place to get a 1994 Mondeo throttle potentiometer?

1994 1.8L 1994 mondeo. Throttle potentiometer. Ford quoted £70!! FFS! Anyone remember the link to the cheap pattern electrical parts supplier which was posted on here recently? Thanks,

JB

Reply to
JB

Try

recently needed the same item for a 97 Fiesta Enduro. I initially tried one of these on-line 'brokers' for parts dismantlers who (purely by coincidence, of course) all quoted £58.75 + Postage + VAT for a second-hand item. When I tried fordpartsuk, they supplied me a brand new one with next day delivery for less than Thirty Quid! Have used them several times after that and their service has been superb.

Reply to
Partac

Excellent. Thanks,

JB