Advice please - Servo on Clutch

Friend of mine has trouble with his left knee on occasion and finds the clutch too heavy on his 300Tdi Range Rover. I remember a discussion a while back about fitting a remote vacuum servo to the clutch. Any advice on what is the best servo/cylinder combination to fit, any pitfalls etc etc. much appreciated

Also, the TDI conversion was done before he got it (was a V8 auto), is there a difference between the 200 and 300 clutch master cylinders? Have no idea as to where the manual pedal box came from, was wondering if the 300tdi has a bigger cylinder to make the clutch easier.

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex

We were here a couple of weeks ago:

Does that take you any further?

I'd be surprised if the 200/300 tdi master cylinders (if that is what has been used) were fundamentally different. They are almost the same engine.

Reply to
Dougal

Bigger master cylinder would make it harder. I think they are the same.

Reply to
Oily

Thanks Dougal. Now I know what to look for.

Alex

Reply to
Alex