HFM!? - Petrol Prices

Curbing air freighting and consumer air travel would be a start in cutting oil usage. Can't see it happening though - but it will be interesting to see what they try to run jet engines on when aviation fuel runs out ;)

Back to cars though, what's the breakeven price point for Gasahol? There are a lot of empty fields around...

Lee

Reply to
Lee

In message , Guy King writes

Not Shake Yer Money, but Nubar Gulbenkian. He had his own cab because it was the only vehicle he could ride in while wearing his customary top hat. See

Peter Twydell

The message from Peter Twydell contains these words:

Gosh - well done. I shall take delight in correcting my mother!

Reply to
Guy King

FUCK ME! 93.9 at the BP at Houndmills near the hospital!!!

Reply to
Paul Cummins

denarius wasn't it? Something like that.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

ords:

=09)

Better :)

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Indeed.

Reply to
Chris Whelan