Petrol / diesel prices protests?

I have just received this link from the petrolprices blog site talking about a protest this week. Anyone know anything else?

cyberwraith

The following statement is released on 10th December 2007 at 10:15Hrs

Transaction2007 have decided to release the date and time of protest action earlier than scheduled. This is to enable the motorist and public to better prepare themselves for the coming action.

A date of Saturday 15th December 2007 at 10:00am has been decided for protest action. This date was decided by members as the best possible to enable those who would normally be working during the week to attend. This action will be initiated at a refinery or storage depot somewhere near you. Anyone wishing to support action is requested to make your way there at the allotted time. Transaction again wish to emphasise the importance of legal protesting.

"TransAction 2007" Telephone: 07717 075917

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I was going to say off to Lidl for some veg oil then but our local store has just reopened after a rebuild and their cheapest in stock was 72 p/l so I need to source some more. Derek

Reply to
Derek

my mate who works at makro says that theirs was 9.99+vat for 25 litres the other week.

Reply to
Tom Woods