I need tips on sabotaging a car

Recently we have received damage to property and we know who has done it but we don't have enough evidence. The police know they did it as well as they told us privately. What I want to do is incapacitate their car, but without actually causing any criminal damage. I had the idea of sticking bananas up their exhaust pipe and ramming them far up it with a broomstick. Would this work and if so how quickly do you think it would be discovered? I just want to piss them off a bit.

Any other ideas are most welcome.

Reply to
neutron

You will probably just receive more damage to your property or start a new war. If the police know they did it, did the police make an appearance at the perpetrator's home? Even if they don't have enough evidence, it helps if police show that they are onto them.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Pour a pint of milk or cread down their air vents. This will annoy them and will also be illegal.

They will know that you have done it and will decorate your face with a broken bottle.

--Nick.

Reply to
Nick

If you incapacitate the car, this in itself would constitute Criminal Damage.

One of the earlier cases brought under the Criminal Damage Act 1971 involved a tyre being let down. The person was convicted of Criminal Damage and appealed. The appeal court, on upholding the conviction, said that the act of letting down the tyre had caused the owner to take an action that he would not have otherwise had to do (pumping up the tyre). This made the person's action a criminal damage. Anything you do to incapacitate this car would also be considered such an offence and it carries a maximum penalty for a first offence of ten years imprisonment.

If there is not enough evidence to support a conviction then you do not

*know* they have damaged your property, you simply *believe* they have.

My advice is not to start a war (one which you might lose) on such flimsy evidence. You *might* have the wrong opponent.

Reply to
Howard Neil

Also sprach "neutron" :-

Don't.

Reply to
Guy King

Either go and scare the shit out of them, or wait until you can find enough evidence to get the police to sort it. Pissing about with their car is just going to cause them to f*ck you over more.

Reply to
Doki

Also sprach Howard Neil :-

Making him no better than the person he's trying to get back at. I'm with you on this one - be a bigger man and leave it till the dibbles can get a proper handle on him.

Things like this have a habit of growing over the months until someone gets stabbed - and it's often someone who shoudn't [1]have been.

[1] Not that I'm suggesting that some people /should/ be.
Reply to
Guy King

May also be dangerous to 3rd parties. Don't.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Dodd

Interfering with their car in that way is vandalism.

email me.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Kipper on the manifold.

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

Once did that at school...well dropped a couple (of kippers) down the back of a hard to get to heater.... English was cancelled for two weeks :DO

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "neutron" saying something like:

alt.revenge have seen it all before.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Torch it? Just pour petrol over it and throw a match at it. Police won't be interested, neighbours won't care.

How do I know this? Some bastard torched my mates 2CV that we'd just spent ages on xmas eve!!!! Do you think the police care? Of course not. We know damn well who did it too, well known local scally. He's been threatening to do it for a while, we just thought he was taking the piss. So, he gets away with it. I bet I wouldn't if I went round and knocked seven shades out of him would I. C*nt.

Disclaimer : I'm REALLY NOT SUGGESTING YOU DO THIS.. just telling you what appears to happen to those who do it. Fuck all.

If you can actually get IN his car, you could get a syringe, fill it with milk, and inject it deep into the seats. No stains, stinks like hell once it goes off... roadkill down the back of the engine under the bonnet is another good one, has a very unpleasant effect.

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

they say water cress seeds everywhere and lots of water do some sort of strange green stuff to cars :)

Reply to
dojj

They say a handful of swarf or filings thrown on the roof of a car on a damp night trashes the paintwork by morning.

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

What I want to do is incapacitate their car, but without

You are joking of course. Any hands on interference will be at least be construed as 'tampering with the mechanism', which is the offence I would like to charge those ah's who put pamphlets under your windscreen wipers. I suppose a friendly gesture such as cleaning their windscreen with silcone polish, or tying a kipper to the exhaust pipe might be ok. I hope you are somewhat bigger and better trained than your adversaries. Our ethnic friends favour half a gallon (2.3 litres) of four star through the letterbox followed by a sixpenny Golden Rain to have the desired effect. ie: pissing 'em off. Merry Godmas. DaveK.

Reply to
davek

Surely they use unleaded, it's cheaper and less harmful to the childrruuu uu uu uu nn

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Torch it preferably with the scumbag inside it at the time :o) WHHOSH !!!!! byeeee

Reply to
Skint4sure

Agreed. Depending on what the problem is, your best bet may be a cam-corder, set up to be able to film out of your window, without being visible from outside.

They may well work to a timetable, ie after throwing out time from their local, which may cause issues with lighting.

All the best, Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga Game reviews by Amiga players

Angus Manwaring

just smearing vasaline on the wipers is much better, and not so time consuming :)

Reply to
dojj