idiot got stuck in water needs advice

That would be the one with the intake nearly 3 feet off the ground.

?action=view&current=21072007046.jpg

Reply to
ThePunisher

Bit late for that

Reply to
Tum Te Tum

Looks more like 2'6" to me, and a couple of inches higher than the inlet on a Pug306 1.9TD, (which gets let down by the fact that it goes DOWN into a "pot" which holds the air filter.)

Reply to
John Kenyon

Just under 70hp IIRC. It's a diesel without a turbo - what do you expect? OTOH it will get to sensible cruising speeds, so if you've got the patience/ability to not need to rely on fast acceleration, it'll be fine.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Update.

I got the RAC out and he did the procedure someone mentioned here and got the engine running. Driving it back it seems exactly the same as before.

Needs a new air filter though :)

Reply to
RichGK

lucky chap.... :o)

Reply to
Steve Walker

Congrats :-)

...think i'd be happy enough to replace that, given the other potential outcome :-)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

ITYM water filter. ;-)

Reply to