Just what IS "Climate Control"

But that's only because you won't let her play with the TV remote control ;-)

Parish

Reply to
Parish

I have had the very same on a car with just air con but in different weather conditions. Window just steemed up within seconds and had to switch off and demist the screen with the heater.

Must just depend on variations between internal/external temperature and humidity

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I found this in my MK4 Golf with CC, this is an indication that there is a film of grease on the interior glass, a quick once over with glass cleaner and the windows do not mist over.

Reply to
Avanti

Did you read the owners manual? I have 2 Golfs both with CC, I would not have a car without it now....

2 weeks ago I was driving to Cannock and there were the storms and flash floods , the CC worked a treat and I maintained full visibilty throughout my journey, the compressor needs to be on for best screen clearing effects moreover than fan speeds, in the winter economy mode can be selected where the compressor is off and better fuel economy is observed all be it 1-3 mpg.
Reply to
Avanti