Kent rockers

So you keep saying Duncan and whilst you may well be correct I *know* the rockers are also f*d from when I last adjusted them.

The point for right_now is rockers could be an easy job, the cam less so.

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Fair enough. You can get them reprofiled for not much, but there where aftermarket ones, not as good as the OEM ones, but you can probably still find a set for not much, a full cam kit used to include them.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Duncan Wood" saying something like:

At last, a use for my neighbours.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Ok, then that could be a solution.

And by 'not much' I'd like to think I could find re-profiled, rockers and shaft like I did cam and followers for the Sierra from eBay for £9 ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m