Laguna gearbox-Just what is the problem?

Lagunas (1995-2001) have a reputation for lousy gearbox.

Is the problem with the gearbox or linkage or clutch?

Thinking of getting mine looked at at next service (March) and I reckon this newsgroup will have a better idea than main dealer Renault technicians ( who seem to know very little in my experience).

Regards

Stu.

Reply to
Noodle