Lancia Y10 - 1985

Does anyone know where I can get parts - in particular engine mountings - for the above? I have tried a search on the internet but with no success.

Thanks to anyone who replies.

Reply to
AlanG

was it a panda underneath

Reply to
George Spigot

More closely related to the Uno than the Panda, ISTR.

I'd suggest that Uno engine mounts for the same engine will do the trick. If you have a decent Fiat dealer close by they'll be able to check on their parts microfiche or CD.

Reply to
SteveH

actually is Panda running gear, albeit some of the engines came from the Uno. Presuming it's a 999cc FIRE- engined base model, it should have the same engine mounts as the Panda; the current FIAT parts DVD only covers the second series of Y10s, from 1988 onwards, but that shows

999cc Y10s using the same engine mounts as 999cc Pandas from 1985 onwards (presumably, the launch of the FIRE engine?)

Either try a FIAT dealer as suggested, or try giving Desira a ring (their details are on the website at ) as they supply genuine FIAT parts by mail-order, and are very good on price compared to the FIAT dealerships (no connection, just a satisfied customer...).

Reply to
Tim Vincent

You could try Betacar Unit 18, Manywells Industrial Estate, Cullingworth, Bradford, West Yorks, BD13 5DX Telephone 044 (0)1535 275560

Peter

Reply to
ph12