Land Rover radio code needed

Hi Does anyone have the code for my Discovery fitted with a Becker

Model BE 4765 Serial 35016052 Bar code *4765LM035016052*

Thanks for any help

Cheers

Reply to
Boyce195

How many presets does it have? If you have 7 presets the code is 65372

Reply to
MrCheerful

Thanks for the reply but this code 65372 does not work it has does have

7 presets cheers
Reply to
Boyce195

I have never tried the becker calculator before, it says do you have a 4 or 5 digit code, after a little research on the model number and it seems it should 5 digits and guessed at the 7 preset. from your number it should be 65372. if it is a 4 digit code then the calculator gives:5381

best I can do.

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi thanks for your time but it wont accept the 5 digit code so I will have to take it in to the shop cheers

Reply to
Boyce195