Mazda MX-3

I'm thinking of buying one of these, anyone had any experience of them? Going to see one today, 1994, 120,000 miles, 1.8 engine. I've heard the

1.8 is good for 200,000 miles.
Reply to
grape

Cracking little car.

Electric everything.

Super free revving 1.8 V6 24v motah.

Handles like a proper mid engine sportscar.

Had on for around 2 years and loved mine to bits, a cracking little drivers coupe.

Brownz (Mobile)

Cracking little motor but.... short on torque so the gearing is deliberately low, and you have to rev it hard, with the downside that they are frighteningly thirsty...

tim..

Reply to
Tim..