Micra 89 auto transmission?

Could anyone tell me the location of the cut-out on the transmission casing through which to access the torque converter-to-flywheel bolts? And how to remove the cut-out? I have found what looks like the cut-out at the bottom of the casing and a gap which could be for a tool to remove it, but I don't want to use too much force in case I damage something. Thanks for any feedback. Paul.

Reply to
Paddy

Remove the starter motor- its easier.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

In message , "Tim (Remove NOSPAM." writes

Yes, I did that but there doesn't seem to be enough clearance to get a spanner in between the casing and the flywheel. Maybe I'm missing something obvious?

Reply to
Paddy