miles per gallon. fiat ducato 1.9td.

How many m.p.g. should I expect from a fiat ducato 1.9 td high top motorhome. It is a small motorhome, Bessacarr E350.

Reply to
graham

Hundred to a few thousand if dropped vertically down a very very VERY deep canyon a'la Top Gear....

Is there data for the same engine gubbins in a comparable van size?

Reply to
Adrian C

25 to 35 would be somewhere right.
Reply to
Mrcheerful

From a citoen relay 1.9 van which hails from the same factory just a different badge i could get 32 to the gallon driven like miss daisey at motorway speeds fully laden and roof bars 28 to the gallon standard van not high top

High top look at taking another 10% off those figures

Reply to
steve robinson

Not the same engine but my 2L TD (but non CI) Tranny (hitop) did an average of 30mpg, mostly back roads and no motorways, loaded with half a ton at all times.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

But probably nearer 25. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

thanks, wish I kept my romahome c15. gave me 45 mpg +

Reply to
graham