Mondeo CD Changer problem

It's a 2003 Ghia X with the Sony system which holds six discs. I unloaded all the discs to replace them this morning but when I went to replace with different ones the CD unit didn't pull them in and comes up with CD error.

I've tried switching on/off, leaving a few hours etc but still not working. Will disconnecting the batery reset it?

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Stick in the the vice & crank it up lad.

Reply to
Kirk Johnson