MoT failures on engine mounting/oil leaks?

And you're a truck driver? Sounds dangerous to me.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Standard for the industry. Average working week in haulage is 62.5hrs. And you wonder why we were pissed off at being excluded from the WTD? Still, only 9 months to go then it applies to us with no opt out. Come on 2005..can't wait.

Reply to
Conor

So tell me what car brake fluid is derived from then?

Reply to
Conor

glycol ethers.

Reply to