Motorclean

Hi all

Anyone contemplating using Motorclean at Bluewater, Greenhithe?

My advice would be to take photos all round of your car on the premises at the time of handing it in.

If that's not allowed do not leave your car.

Needless to say take photos again when you collect the car.

A wise precaution believe me.

plato25

Reply to
plato25

Don't know that one. But once bought a new Fiat from a Fiat dealer in Croxley green, long time ago, 80s, premises now closed or sold to other car dealer. One one occasion, the had building work and lost my service book at a service. Took them 3 weeks to find it. On another occasion they knocked a large dent in the boot, car was still only a couple of months old. I discovered it on my drive and went straight back at the garage within half an hour. They did all kinds of ducking and diving, explaining that "all cars get dents...". Eventually, they knocked it out, using a rubber mullet, free of charge!!! (big deal), though it still wasn't perfect. In the end, I just had to accept it.

Reply to
johannes

johannes ( snipped-for-privacy@sizefitt-nospamtoday-er.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Here?

There was a Fiat dealer still there a couple of weeks ago...

Reply to
Adrian

Yes, there. It changed to Citroen, but might have gone back to Fiat?

Reply to
johannes

I sort of question myself, why did I ever buy a new car? With all that hassle I got from it. Bought a 3 year old Saab 9000 in 1997, it has been perfect.

Reply to
johannes

johannes ( snipped-for-privacy@sizefitt-nospamtoday-er.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

The site with the petrol station?

The Fiat dealer's nearer the roundabout by the canal - damn near right on it, just a Harvester between.

Broads Citroen was about 1/4 mile further away from Watford. They moved the Cit franchise to the Business Park a little bit towards Watford, turned that into a Direwolet franchise, then used cars, now it's empty.

Reply to
Adrian

A fishy story if ever I heard one... :-)

Reply to
Vim Fuego

He didn't say whether they did the job for nothing, or he had toupee... :-)

Reply to
Ivan

Were you the garage manager by any chance?

Reply to
johannes