Nasssty Tyre Question

At least you can take a guess when you buy the car: other damage to the car or wheels for example.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

He didn't claim to know about fitting them, just using them.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

But they are only fairly cheapies. Not bottom of the barrel.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Chris Bartram ( snipped-for-privacy@delete.me.piglet-net.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

To be precise, I didn't claim to be an *expert* on fitting them. I've probably only fitted and balanced about 30-40 car tyres in my life using a friend's rig - it'd be a quiet day for a Kwik-Fit Chimp, but a damn sight more than most people, I suspect...

Reply to
Adrian

30-40 more than me, for sure.
Reply to