Nearly ran into the back of the car in front

Hell, to make it worse, I had the baby on board (literally, but no sticker). I was behind the damn car for 10 miles and the sight was hypnotic.

How it got there I don't know, once I talked him into opening the boot and removing the bulb mounting thing on the Mondeo, the blue tit that was trapped inside his light escaped and flew off. One of the more bizarre sights in life is to see something like that,

Warwick

Reply to
Warwick