Re: Scratch in front of car

The message from "WebMonkey®" contains these words:

What are my options ?

Live with it. You'll pick up plenty more as time goes by.

Reply to
Guy King

Or put another scratch on the back to even things up.

Seriously, unless the scratch has gone right through to the metal, you can remove most of it with rubbing compound. T-Cut is the popular one but a while ago I found a better one (I think it was called Turtle-Cut or something similar), but I've not seen it in a store recently.

______-

dp