NEW Corsa 1.2i SXi 3 dr CAMBELT GONE AFTER 10 MONTHS - NOT covered under warranty!!!!!!

My brother smashed a ring in his nissan shifting from 5th to 3rd for a nippy overtaking manouvre - 3rd would have been fine but he bounced off the gate and it went nicely into 1st as he lifted the clutch. Made a nasty noise for a split second til he realised.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

I've stuck a 1.0 corsa in second multiple times from 90mph and the cambelts never failed.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Double declutch and give it a damn good blip...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You do *know* how to change out of first gear, don't you sir?

Or was that not quite how you meant it?

At least it doesn't record *where* you did Vmax. Probably you were on the autobahn, I expect. ;-)

Reply to
PC Paul

It was on a six lane private test track m'lud...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Tim S Kemp ( snipped-for-privacy@timkemp.karoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

I don't *think* that paying a few quid for a toll for the M6 means that it's officially a "private test track", Tim...

Reply to
Adrian

Anyone else think the toll plaza in the middle of the M6 toll is hilarious? The uprising of diesel powered repmobiles makes a big grey cloud as they nail the accelerator away from the toll to get back into the 3 lane 90 ish cruise...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

It's fantastic isn't it?

Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAA *cough* hahahahaha

Reply to
DervMan