New Fiat 500 ?

Are there any problems with these new Fiat 500's? I've just passed two on the hard shoulder of the M60 Manchester within 5 miles of eachother...both 08 plates !!!! Hardly inspires me with confidence in them

Reply to
anon

Probably run out of petrol or it was drained overnight!

Reply to
Chris Dugan

Or they were mates and the back one one broke down, then his mate stopped as soon as he got the mobile call a bit further on?

Reply to
PCPaul

Anyway, year 2 models are always better. Year 1 buyers benefit from novelty value, but suffer teething problems.

Reply to
johannes