new ved tax bands?

Does anyone know what the new ved tax band costs will be? And when will they come into effect?

My tax is due for renewal as it expires the end of this month and the renewal letter has the old prices. I did try to renew yesterday ahead of the budget but unfortunately it wouldn't let me because my insurance expired on 27th and I have to renew that first which I can't do until my new bankcard comes through next week (arrrrrrrghhhhhhhh!).

I am guessing I will have to pay the new rate now?

Reply to
John

Why as you have already been sent the account.

Reply to
Rob

it goes by the amount it is on the day you buy it, rather like petrol.

Reply to
Mrcheerful