Nissan mechanic or garage in Edinburgh?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a Nissan mechanic or garage in Edinburgh? The SO's Micra needs its throttle body replacing and Arnold Clark want £680 for the part + fitting. I'll try & get hold of a s/h or refurb unit but need it fitting. It needs a throttle cable too.

Cheers ... Mark

Reply to
Mark

It *may* just need the CAS resoldering. It's not unknown on Micras.

Reply to
Mark W

common problem have a look at this pdf guide on repairing them.

jim

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:41:15 +0100, Mark W wrote (in article ):

Ah - hers is a 'Y' reg (2000? 2001?). I understood they changed the throttle body about then (the above 'fix' no longer do-able)...? I think hers is the new one unfortunately!

Cheers ... Mark

Reply to
Mark