nissan paint clour, please

Can anyone help with this paint colour, or suggest a web site with this info. Code: APB-G as best I can read it from the warranty book. It's darkish, metallic burgendy red.

Car 1996 Nissan Almera, 1.4, 5 door.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Dave

From my 'dark days' in the motor industry supplying body colour parts to Nissan Washington, I supplied BAJ4 (AJ4) and BAH3 (AH3) which were reds, one a solid bright red and the other a darker mica red. (Can't remember which is which)

They both went on the Micra and Primera, the initial 'B' letter meaning that they aere colours 'approved' for use by Nissan Motors. (Incidentally, the 'A' second letter means 'red') Your APB-G doesn't look quite right, but things could have changes since I left the industry. (It might be a Japanese reference rather than an NMUK reference)

Reply to
Brad Thrust

Check on the VIN plate look for first code next to color/trim. The 2nd code is interior colour.

Reply to
Peter Hill