No HBoL

There's no Haynes for the 97 diesel Mondeo.

So - what else is available?

Reply to
Guy King

1978 Range Rover.
Reply to
Douglas Payne

:-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Or mor e usefully try Ebay for the Ford manual.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

With some Haynes there's a separate manual just for a particular diesel engine or engines (just for the engine, not for the variant of car that has that engine in it), if that's any use.

Reply to
Vim Fuego

The message from "Duncan Wood" contains these words:

Now why didn't I think of that! I'm used to paper manuals so I can curl up in bed and dream about all the things I'm supposed to be fixing.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "Vim Fuego" contains these words:

Not for this one though. Nice try!

Reply to
Guy King

You'll still want to print out the bit you're using :-)

Reply to
Duncan Wood