obd scanner

I am looking for suggestions for a scanner but it looks like the two
cars I want to try it on (2004 focus diesel and 2003 pug 206 diesel)
are possibly just a bit too early to be compliant, am I likely to get
any output? I was considering the elmscan 5.
AJH
Reply to
news
This might help:

My guess is the Focus will be compliant, and at least some modes might work with the Pug.
Chris
Reply to
Chris Whelan
Thanks Chris
Is there any benefit in the elm327 over then elmscam5? Presumably the connection cable is the same and the software is the difference?
AJH
Reply to
news

Site Timeline Threads