Omega coolant problem

Hi, Got an Omega 2.5 V6 CDX and have changed the oil cooler and cover platei n the engine. After filling the cooling system back up the climate control doesn't get up to temperature. The best I can get is warm air out the vents. The mechanic who fiitted the cooler refilled as per Haynes guidance. The top hose of the air con heat exchanger gets hot but the bottom hose is luke warm. The engine temp appears ok running at 92 deg. C. I think it may be an air lock.If so any ideas on how to bleed the system. Cheers.

Reply to
Barnes