One for the MX5-istas

A mate has just inherited an old but almost completely functional Eunos roadster.

We got the dead brake lights going after finding a translation of the Japanese fusebox online.

Next thing is one of the electric windows is dead - he says he remembers the previous owner getting 'all the cables and stuff' from one that was being broken on EBay, but that doesn't seem to have worked. Are they particularly painful to fix?

He also asked me to ask (because he's a luddite) if anyone had any useful bits of MX-5/Eunos he might need but doesn't know about yet - including a silver door with a working electric window ;-)

So - what's best to do to it, as a fun second car? I suggested he gives it to me as he isn't able to drive it like it deserves, but he didn't fall for that one.

Reply to
PCPaul

In message , PCPaul writes

Well, obviously he wouldn't fall for such a blatantly opportunistic attempt like that, what you need is a better excuse.

Reply to
Clint Sharp