One Man Bleeding Kits?

Oh dear, you seem to be the one who needs to convince yourself.

Reply to
Brian Reay

You've not actually read any of Tim's many posts on the subject, then?

Does seem to be a Brexiteer trait. Only read or remember things that support their gut feelings. Or just invent things.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Even he'd read he's obviously not open minded enough to consider. ;-(

The Remainers (and those unable to decide at the time) are in general (still) open to the facts, as / when they become available.

The Leavers have already made up their minds, in spite of knowing the actual outcome.

All the above. After all, what else have they got? ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Those of us who aren't gamblers or racists and like to actually consider any decision we make, like to be in a position where others can't say 'who sold you that then' or 'why did you do it like that' and not having a logical answer.

I couldn't vote because I didn't have the facts ... something they are supposed to be looking into right now in Chequers.

You watch people power in action if were are heading for a bad deal ...

Reply to
T i m

I save *so* much time by not reading your silly nonsense. You come across as being totally obsessed with money and clearly don't give a toss about far more important things; love of country; appreciation of our unique cultural heritage; happy and proud, integrated communities, the rule of law, due process, respect for democracy; the views of others and so on.

So it's another 6 months in the sin bin for you, sonny boy. We'll see if your outlook has matured by January 19, but I won't be holding my breath.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom