OT: All of you deserve a pat on the back.

"Person of the Year: You"

word of thanks to those who have spent their valuable time in sharingtheir experience and their opinion on this forum. It's true to say that Ihave expanded my knowledge base greatly on car maintenance, in theUK in particular, on here more than at any other time. I came to thisforum quite by accident, and that wasn't that long ago.

Reply to
Lin Chung