OT: how much do you pay to have your car valetted?

Here in Milton Keynes yesterday, went to Pear Tree Bridge garage and had: swoosh over with power washer, sponge and soap all over wheels cleaned power washed all soap off into carwash machine for polish spray and hot air drying drove under canopy where ten east europeans (I counted them, TEN) descended with polish, hoovers etc and got the interior spotless, including removing 3 months worth of spaniel hair from the boot area, while I went into the cafe for a cup of coffee. Fifteen minutes, fifteen pounds. What do you guys pay? |FC

Reply to
freecycle

What's valetting? I had it done once about 15 years ago on a car I was trying to sell.

Reply to
malc