OT: Insurance company trying to fleece me?!

Can't see that they're authorised to take the £304.54 off your credit card. If they do, then you should obtain a dispute form from the credit card company and state that the taking was unauthorised. The insures will get a knock on their charging facility with the card.

Reply to
johannes

They can be quite competitive.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Its good fun to ask them why evolution is just one of gods tools.

Reply to
dennis

Do keep up. This was all settled amicably back on the 25th!

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I do keep up, I did read before my reply! My reply was generalising; suppose it happens to other people or other similar situations. Please don't nanny me. Write only if you can contribute ideas or observations.

Reply to
johannes

Too radical by far.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Your use of "if they do, then" rather implied that you were unaware of the situation.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+
[...]

My use of "they" made it unspecific to the particular company, i.e. generalising the issue.

Reply to
johannes