Paging Adrian....

I think you need to make an emergency trip to North Wales:

SteveH

SteveH ( snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Ah, "Stig of the dump".

Nah, there's been nothing useful there for years - they've all either rotted out or been gone over. Guy's an utter fruitcake, and seems to think that each of the utterly rotten sheds there is worth thousands.

Reply to
Adrian

The message from Adrian contains these words:

I'm not! Well, I am but I resent it being put about in public.

Reply to
Guy King

I've lost count the number of times I've seen scrappies with a similar idea. "Yeah mate? That pile of rust masquerading as an Anglia? £1000 to you squire".

Reply to
Conor

They've probably been watching too much Scrappy Races or Thunder Races.

Reply to
Tony Houghton

Conor ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Except this nobber has several hundred of them, sat in woodland - and has been in court more times than Cherie Blair lately.

Reply to
Adrian