Do you know anyone who texts while driving?

If so, MAKE SURE they see this video!!

Pete E. Kruzer

Wow! Makes it real.

Reply to
Bill Putney

See? State-owned (though not controlled) TV..

;-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Like a guy where I work told me once, Dori: Even a blind hog finds an acorn every once't in a while. :)

Reply to
Bill Putney

:-)

Actually I thought, Bill, that your riposte might refer to the fact that the video was privately made....

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Darn - a missed opportunity on my part. I snoozed I loozed. :)

Reply to
Bill Putney

Pretty intense. I'm watching it on my laptop while I'm driving. But the odds of that hap

Reply to
Riley 77

Hello, OnStar...

Reply to