Perished rubber breather hose

Where can i get some from online?

cheers

Steve

Reply to
R.P.McMurphy

The message from "R.P.McMurphy" contains these words:

I don't think you can get it ready-perished.

Reply to
Guy King

I bet there's some on eBay!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

I have some pre-perished ones i could send no problem. Ebay is good for cheapish silicone hoses though like samco but unbranded.

Reply to
Coyoteboy

What the hell for? The postage alone will cost more than your local factors will sell you a length for.

Reply to
Conor